Sunday, August 3, 2008

at the cabin

Gae and I spent four days at the cabin and found everything in good shape except it was really overgroun with weeds. They arn't weeds but native plants to that altitude and area.Tommie Dee&family were up for a couple of days last week and left it in good shape.  It is nice to come into a clean and orderly cabin,
 I started putting in the horse  shoe pit so along with the sand box that Brian & Hillary put in a couple of years ago we have entertainment for everyone along with the basketball hoop.
We had a big cow moose grazing for awhile about 40 feet from the cabin.  She must have come up there for the salt lick.  We  put in a fresh block of salt since the old one was down to softball size.
  We  visited with Rod Citte and he voluntered to come over with his tractor and mower, so I took him up on it.  We worked on the 4 wheeler that we (Tommie,Brian and I bought from him) and tried to get it started but to no avail so I brought down to get it checked or to buy a new one.

Come on up to the cabin and have some fun.  

                                                -Dad

No comments: